A fast-expanding group of companies operating across diverse industries invites applicants for the position of:
EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Reporting to the General Manager QSR, the Equipment Maintenance (EM) Manager has responsibility for the effective maintenance of all QSR related equipment across all QSR Brands. The EM Manager will be responsible for managing equipment installation, planning repair activities, developing maintenance procedures for the upkeep of restaurant equipment to ensure they operate at optimum capacity in order to meet or surpass the established targets.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Directs and manages the maintenance, improvement and repairs of all QSR equipment.
- Develop, implement and maintain requisite equipment maintenance procedures.
- Prioritize and schedule equipment replacement, repairs and maintenance.
Required Skills/competencies Include:
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Ability to manage one’s time, handle multiple complex projects simultaneously, prioritize where necessary, and work within deadlines; subject to heavy project load.
- Strong commitment to customer service, good interpersonal communication, presentation, problem solving and analytical skills.
Minimum Required Qualification And Experience
- University Degree in Engineering or Maintenance
- Management Studies or equivalent qualifications.
- Good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a senior maintenance management role.
Application accompanied by a resume must be submitted no later than Friday, June 18, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We extend our appreciation to all applicants; however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.