Product Knowledge Curator (Work from home)
Trilogy Software, is looking for exceptional IT professionals willing to become a part of the Central Support team, providing technical support for a hundred complex enterprise products with a total of 20K+ tickets per month.
Trilogy runs a radically differentiated process where each L1 agent supports dozens of products. In this setup, the Knowledge Base becomes a cornerstone technology that empowers customers with self-service, enables AI-powered bots to close the simpler support tickets, and allows any L1 support agent to provide a solution that would WOW! our users.
We've designed a dedicated role of the Product Knowledge Curator to become the Knowledge Base owner taking full responsibility for the correctness, completeness, and usability of the KB for a particular product.
- Make sure that 100% of support tickets are covered by complete, accurate and clear KB articles that are easy to apply step-by-step
- Act as a customer advocate, making sure that each technical solution provided was the best and the most optimal for the customer
- Curate the knowledge base ensuring that the articles are up-to-date, nonredundant and discoverable by the agents, customers and the answer bot
- A technical university degree in an IT-related field of study
- At least 5 years of experience in any of the following positions: Software developer, Software architect, DevOps, Database Administrator, Advanced technical support engineer (L2/L3 or equivalent)
- What you will be doing:
Product Knowledge Curator is the best senior support engineer who loves converting thoughts and ideas into written solutions. In this role:
- You will learn to excel in high-scale problem-solving that directly impacts hundreds (thousands) of product users and support agents
- You will become hands-on with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure), advanced cloud tech (Docker, Kubernetes), databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres, Aurora) and dev platforms (Java EE, .NET).
- You will be the go-to expert for an enterprise software product used by Fortune 500 companies.
- Coaching, training or mentoring individual agents
- Direct communication with the customers
- Writing user manuals