Advantage Communications invites applicationd for Work At Home Agents
When you're an employee of Advantage Communications, you're home. Located at the Towers in New Kingston, we are looking for strong community leaders who embody our 4 core values. If you are a positive person, honest, humble, dedicated, and fun to work with, we'd very much like you to become a member of our Work At Home team!
Each Representative assists existing subscribers by helping them troubleshoot and resolve related issues with their products and services within a Work At Home environment. We provide paid training and consistent coaching once you've reached production to make you successful. We are always looking for tomorrow's leaders and will give you the tools and support you need to get there.
HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Go the extra mile to delight our customers!
- The ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Provide prompt resolutions to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Answer incoming calls from customers concerning technical support issues and inquiries in a professional, polite, and courteous manner.
- Field billing inquiries from customers while assisting in activating new service provisions, providing plan upgrade information, and cross-selling when applicable.
- Paid time off
- FLOW service discounts
- Medical, dental and vision
- Performance pay incentives
- Career growth opportunities
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Requires 5 subjects of CSEC exam certification, diploma or equivalent.
- 24-hour availability with the ability to work full-time hours.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Prior customer service or call center experience is preferred.
$309.00 per hour (Training and probationary period)
$370.00 per hour (Post probationary period)