Invites application for the position of: VICE PRINCIPAL (Academics and Curriculum Development)
Manning’s School is a co-educational institution of over 1700 students with a passion for excellence and affording students an all-round education
The ideal candidate:
- Is committed to the above philosophy and will be willing to work in a team to effect same.
- Is a trained secondary level teacher with at least a First Degree with emphasis in curriculum development
- Possess initiative.
- Has at least five years middle management experience.
- Has good communication skills with the ability to interact with persons at all levels.
- Has good human-relations skills and can encourage the development of good relationships throughout the entire school
- Must be proficient in the use of the computer e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to plan, organize and make sound decisions.
- Possesses good problem solving skills, and is solution oriented.
Application letters should be submitted by June 19, 2020 with a curriculum vitae and the names of two references from different fields to email@example.com
Please address all applications to:
C/O the Principal
P.O. Box 20, Savanna la mar, Westmoreland