Manager, Client and Management Services (MCMS)
A small management accounting firm is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and professional individual to provide operational oversight of the entity and ensure its clients in various industries located island- wide are adequately serviced.
Reporting to the Chief Performance Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for operational management,process flow development, improvement in client services, operational budgets, analyses of projects, improvement in internal capacities inter alia.
- Assume operational lead and team building.
- Ensure all client deliveries are met in a timely manner.
- Develops process flow standards which will result in improved client experiences and improved wallet share.
- Align staffing based on competencies.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Tertiary Level training with an emphasis in Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant accounting experience
- Solid understanding and application of accounting principles
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Project management certification would be an asset.
Required skills and proficiencies
- Exceptional understanding of accounting with full competences in the double entry system
- Sound knowledge of GCT and Income Tax Regulations and Accounting Standards
- Proficiency in tax filings with statutory bodies.
- Excellent work ethics with the ability to plan and organize work, deliver under pressure, motivate staff, react quickly and appropriately to urgent needs to meet critical deadlines.
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Unquestionable integrity and professionalism
- Good judgment and maturity in handling external contacts and in performing day to day functions
- A high level of integrity and the ability to work well with persons at all levels within and external to the organization
Travelling is required to complete assignments and meet the needs of clients. Must be willing to re-locate to Central Jamaica.
Detailed applications and resume should be submitted no later
than August 14, 2020 to:
Thank you for your interest in this career opportunity, however, please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.