Accounting Officer – Payroll
The incumbent will ensure accurate preparation of payrolls, reconciliation of payroll accounts and the remittance of the deductions to the relevant authorities/institutions.
- Process monthly & fortnightly payrolls.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation of all payroll accounts to General Ledger.
- Preparation of monthly/fortnightly statutory payroll deductions.
- Preparation and submission of annual returns to Tax Administration of Jamaica (TAJ).
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- First Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or AAT Level II.
- Three (3) years’ working experience in payroll accounting.
- Sound knowledge in the use of computer software applications including spreadsheets and word processing.
- Sound knowledge of Payroll Accounting.
- Working knowledge of Labour Laws/Tax Laws.
- Good human relations skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
Kindly submit applications along with current resumes via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by August 14, 2020 Subject Line: Accounting Officer - Payroll
Thank you for your interest in this career opportunity, however, please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.