Chartered Financial Analyst Certification - CFA
When you sign up for the CFA Program, you become a candidate. As a candidate, you:
- Study for three exams using an assigned curriculum
- Take the three levels of the exams sequentially
If you pass all three exams, meet the professional and ethical requirements, and become a regular member of CFA Institute, you become a CFA charterholder.
Exams for all levels are held in locations around the world. Level I exams are held in June and December. Levels II and III are only held in June.
You can take as long as you need to complete the program, and there is no limit to the number of times you can take each exam. The curriculum changes each year to meet the dynamic nature and complexity of the global investment profession.
The CFA charter is the designation of excellence in the investment community.
If you’re looking for an educational challenge where you build a fundamental knowledge of investment principles that is relevant in every market around the world, then the CFA Program is right for you and your firm.
Benefits for You:
- Credibility: Clients and colleagues regard you with a presumption of expertise
- Competitive advantage: Employers and clients want the experience that comes with the CFA charter
- Connections: You’ll join a global network of more than 78,000 professionals Recognition: You’ll earn a designation praised by employers and media
Benefits for your firm:
- A cost-effective and efficient way to increase the knowledge and professionalism of your staff
- A global program that tracks the needs of the industry and employers like you
- A measure of job applicants' competence and integrity